Community involvement is a cornerstone of our culture at Associated Terminals.
Our employees believe that it is important to help the less fortunate in our communities. With this in mind, our employees donate their time and money to support numerous organizations through Associated Efforts, a program that was established to provide charitable assistance to children in the communities in which we operate. As a company, we believe in giving back to the communities in which we live and operate. We are thankful for our success and we believe that it is our duty to dedicate our time and energy to make a difference. The needs in the area in which we operate and the interests of our company and employees guide us in our decisions concerning our community partners. We are continuously looking at how we can be the best partner for the organizations that we support through philanthropic endeavors.
We are actively involved in many civic and industry associations. As stewards of our communities and industry, we support initiatives that focus on educating, informing and improving the communities and industry in which we live and work.
Associated Terminals’ charitable program is designed to support 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations through:
- Financial grants in the locations in which we operate
- Financial grants to charitable organizations associated to our industry
- Financial grants to programs associated with children’s issues
- 501(c)(3) organizations are nonprofit organizations that the IRS recognizes as tax-exempt.
We do not make donations to the following causes:
- Political organizations
- School advertising
- Churches or religious organizations
- Athletic organizations and teams